phd in Schools and Colleges
Sadly, road crashes are the biggest killer of young people.
• As an ambassador for the road safety charity Brake, phd instructor Pete Hodd regularly attends local schools and colleges giving presentations to young people on Brake's 2young 2 die campaign.
• Lasting around 60 to 90 minutes these educational, but enjoyable and interesting presentations, involve the students by questioning their knowledge, understanding and beliefs about road safety and driving.
• The format is designed to deliver the hard hitting and harsh facts and statistics regarding our modern roads in an informal, often lighthearted, manner.
• Pete is happy to deliver these presentations free of any charge to schools, colleges, youth groups, etc. However time is precious, so if you would like a 2Young 2 Die presentation, it is advisable to book early.
• If you would like to discuss the possibility of such a presentation in your school or college, use the contact form provided, and we will get back to you.
phd believe these presentations can help save lives.