Learning to Drive With phd
• At phd we know that driving is the most dangerous thing that most of our youngsters will become involved in. Proper training from the start is essential.
• The phd ethos is to teach each student as an individual who learns in their own way, and to ensure that they have a solid knowledge of driving and road safety, before they take to our busy roads alone.
• For best results we recommend a minimum of one driving lesson per week, of either one hour, an hour and a half, or even two hours.
• A modern, usually air conditioned, car is provided for lessons in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
• All lessons are based on the syllabus set by the DSA (Driving Standards Agency), in a professional, clear and informative manner, whilst still allowing the lesson to be fun and enjoyable.
• Your qualified phd Instructor will be friendly, patient, experienced, and offer quality tuition to guide you towards your Theory Test and then your Practical Driving Test.
• You will be taught to drive skillfully and safely under different road conditions, and you will learn the usual manouvers and the 'Show Me Tell Me' knowledge required for your test.
• phd Instructors and Trainers will ensure that when you pass your driving test you are ready and fully equipped with the knowledge and skill needed to take to our potentially dangerous roads.
• phd has built its reputation, and that of its instructors and trainers, on high quality, value for money tuition, delivered to our more vulnerable road users.
We do not cut corners